Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yay! NEW BLOG :D

Kuang Kuang Kuang~ yeah!
haha. hey peeps :D
ya,a new blog. my old one sucks so i deleted it :D
hmmm. well thanks to Steppy for helping me (hugs)
(sigh) its been a tiring day of gamming, anime-ing n so on...
My hands are itching to draw new drawing but i jus cant find a new inspiration :(
But I'm working on a cafe concept u know, those cosplay that ppl wear in a maid cafe :P
I'm done wit the boy concept but not wit the girl concept :(
Hate to draw the lacy part on the dresses but that makes it preetyyy :DDD
neway, I'm obsses to pupe! haha. yeah! klah. Dunnoe wat to wirte d.
Will blog gain 2moro :D
おはよう-minna san ^^  


                                                                                                            [HYH]

No comments:

Post a Comment