Tuesday, April 9, 2013

KL here I come!!! O(≧∇≦)O

Yay!!! Finally I'll be going to KL for our school trip! 
So mad exited couse I'll be going with my besties, Roxanne, Lok and Ah Suk! 
And my rommie for this trip is Ah Suk <3

But the sad thing is, I sprained my leg (╥﹏╥)
So his means that I maybe wont be able to go to sunway lagoon theme park!!!
Such a waste!! And I will also maybe not be participating in the dance T^T
So freaking sad now..

Ok enough of the sad case, I got bigger problem here.
I HAVENT PACK YET!!! OMG
Haha so mum is nagging at me again so I'm determined to pack tonight.

So this is basically what is gonna happen this weekend and I dont know what else to say cause I'm too exited now!! 
I'm gonna upload some of our pictures from the trip next week!
Till next time!! Have a great day peeps 。◕‿◕。



No comments:

Post a Comment