Friday, November 5, 2010

Sick. :(((

:'( I'm sick!!!!! Haiz, hate it when things turn out like tis ==
anyways, since I'm sick, lazy do things owh!!!!!   Nvm lah. :)


Yayyyy!!!  2day is holiday which was great! 
Ohya, Happy Deepavali to all my Hindu frens :)
Hope u all have a great time ;D


well,2day ntg special. After waking up, go eat mom's pancakes <3
then, dress up for the day n do some chores.
then go gamming :D


There's one songs dat I'm addicted now...


1) 2NE1- It Hurts
I jus love 2NE1 ><
N I love their fashion! Lolita+Vintage <3

haha.klah! wanna go pupe-ing :D
Adiyos amigos :)


                                                                               

                                                                                                                      [HYH]

No comments:

Post a Comment