Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bruno Mars ♥

Hey there It's a Tuesday! Wake up kinda late 2day cus I slept late last night hehe. Well it's a brand new day and as usual Im stuck at home blogging and gamming. *sigh I really wish i got my driving license here! And Christmas is just around the corner and I cant wait for Christmas but sadly my big sis wont be in town celebrating wit us :( but cant blame her cus she's busy wit her studies so yea. Well, 2day I started to listen to some old songs and I found back Yoonha Hwang's videos! For those who havent known tis guy u should cus he's damn good! haha. Kay gonna end my post 2day wit one of my fav song


I just love Bruno and his music dontcha? :D




I know this song is kinda old but still I love good music :D






                                                                                         [HYH]

No comments:

Post a Comment